Do you eat from the time dinner finishes until bedtime? Or do you find yourself going to sleep and then waking up during the night to eat? You may be feeling defeated, frustrated and out of control. Most people tend to do this secretly and struggle alone.
Join us for this support group where we will address both after dinner evening grazing, where you eat from the time dinner is over until bedtime as well as night eating syndrome, where you may wake up during the night to eat. We will help you understand these issues and offer real suggestions to help you find ways to break this cycle of eating.
After this support group, participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between after dinner evening grazing and night eating syndrome.
- Describe common traits of individuals who experience these eating patterns.
- Identify when this type of eating pattern began for you.
- Explore why you feel you are gravitating toward this type of eating.
- Learn suggestions to break the cycle and return to healthier eating habits.